Thursday, May 10, 2012

Moving on

I'm supposed to be writing.

I'm not sure what I've been doing, but I was supposed to have something done by now. A book, a Bible study, a brochure, even a handful of blog posts. But I've done nothing.

Even as I write this, I feel something holding me back, something crowding my thoughts and stealing my words. It's hard to get out even a few sentences. But I have to fight through this. I have to put aside the junk that fills my time and attention. I need to focus, to surrender, to move on.

Because I'm supposed to be writing.


1 comment:

  1. I am moved spiritually by your post. You will certainly be in my prayers. I cannot do what Christ can, but He works through me as He uses me as an open door to reach you. I believe that Jesus Christ literally lives in me as I am part of His body. I can do nothing of myself because I can do nothing without Christ.

    John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

    Be encouraged because all things are possible with God. By His Grace you will have all the help you need.

    2 Corinthians 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

    Just believe! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete